• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hospitality night

Israel

NAXJA Forum User
The Intermountain Chapter will be hosting the hospitality night in front of cabin 1 or 2 Tuesday evening. party1: We will be providing food and drinks, but we need you to make it a success! This is an opportunity to meet up with old friends as well as make some new ones, plan which trails you want to run with others, and plain old BS.

See you there!

Define food, please. I'm trying to figure out what kind of groceries to bring.

You don't need to bring anything that night but yourself. Unless you're trying to plan it as your meal for the evening. In that case, we're going to have snack and "finger food" type things to eat. Not really a whole meal, just something to munch on while people hang about.

You don't need to bring anything that night but yourself. Unless you're trying to plan it as your meal for the evening. In that case, we're going to have snack and "finger food" type things to eat. Not really a whole meal, just something to munch on while people hang about.

Gotcha, I can make a meal out of chips and salsa.

I'll be there!

Hard to imagine the volume of BS that's going to get flung around that night.

:looser:

And we'll all be face to face........ :badpc:

Should be good times!!

party1:

Back