• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sway bar holder

kmanxj5050

NAXJA Forum User
ok i remember seeing on here somebody makes a strap to hold the jks quicker discos when disconnected. I cant remember who made them either(have searched for like half hour)

They are made out of like coated wire with hooks(kinda look like a dog run line) and they hook to the inner fender under the air box and battery.

DPGDC1+instrweb.jpg

DiscoCables2.jpg

~James

i planned on it i actually just got rid of an old dog run im gonna use lol where did you get the metal clasp deals and what do you do just crimp them in a vice or something?

those are crimped proper-like, probably using a crimper.
however, im sure you could booger weld it with bubble gum, if you were so inclined!

all that hardware would be found at....... ...... wait for it... the hardware store?

Where do those hooks attach to on the inner fender? Is there a hole already there or do you have to drill one.

You drill the hole.

DPG makes those, so does Rock Ratz. DPG's are better, and he's a Naxja sponsor. :)

just make then yourself. i did. only costed me a total of $12.

I did the same thing. Bought the eye bolts, dog run line, and crimps for like $15. I like saying that I made them myself, even though I borrowed the idea lol.

Where do those hooks attach to on the inner fender? Is there a hole already there or do you have to drill one.

There was already a hole exactly where I needed it. I think I drilled it out a tiny bit bigger, but just barely.

I just drilled a hole thru the air box and put an eye bolt in (the bolts with a circle on the end) and put a phatty washer on each side. And now I just use a small bungee cord to hold it all up. I think it cost like $2 a most.

~Scott

Home depot has velcro staps about 1.25 inches wide with an eyelet on the end. I think they are for wrapping up electric cords. Been working for me for almost 2 years now.

Home depot has velcro staps about 1.25 inches wide with an eyelet on the end. I think they are for wrapping up electric cords. Been working for me for almost 2 years now.

Could you post a pic of them in action????

Back