• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE6025 Question

JEEP 4X4 DRIVER

NAXJA Forum User
For those of you who put the Rubicon Express 3.5 inch lift kit(re6025) on your XJ, have you experienced any vibes? I want to try and avoid buying a sye/cv kit.

Each Cherokee responds differently to a lift. The 1996 and older ones tolerate more lift before they get vibes. Some 2000 and 2001's already had with vibes at stock height.

The RE hack and tap with a stock XJ front driveshaft on the rear works great for me.

Each Cherokee responds differently to a lift. The 1995 and older ones tolerate more lift before they get vibes. Some 2000 and 2001's already had with vibes at stock height.

The RE hack and tap with a stock XJ front driveshaft on the rear works great for me.
Fixed it - the 1996 have the same t-case output as the 1997+ models. Those are far more prone to vibes after lifting, but as noted, every Cherokee seems to react differently to the lift. SYEs are still a good upgrade even if you don't have vibes initially.

Jim www.yuccaman.com

Back