• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

STOLEN - 15" Rota Slipstreams w/ Potenza RE750s

Slacker87XJ

NAXJA Forum User
So I just got home from work, and lo! My VW is jacked up and the wheels and tires are missing. :mad: :mad:

[4] 15x6 black Rota Slipstreams, 4x100 bolt pattern, with Bridgestone Potenza RE750s on them, ~60% tread. Wheels are balanced with stick on weights, covered with aluminum tape (Group2 Motorsport did the mount/balance). Wheels have some minor curb rash. Total value new is about $1400, mounted and balanced.

Stolen sometime between 7PM last night and 8AM this morning from the Greenlake area in Seattle. Thieves left a Honda jack and one tuner lug.

Likely a long shot for recovery, but many eyes are better than 2.

Ian

ps: Sorry it's not jeep related..

Dang man that blows. I live up north in the Edmonds/Mukilteo area but Ill have my eyes open for ya. Best of luck to getting your goods back!

Eye count: 4

-Lyle

Last edited:
I hate theives. I am a long ways away. But will keep my eyes peeled. Pics???

Hey man i work at Firestone down here in portland, if i hear of anything or see of anything ill let you know...

I hate thieves, and it's worse when they steal from someone you know. I hope you get them back, Ian!

What color are they? Here's what they look like in the full variety of colors:

BIG-Rota-Slipstream.jpg

I'm in Ballard and will keep an eye out as well. I hate people that think they can just take things that someone paid hard earned money for. My roommate and I are both big VW nerds.. so if you needs anything, lemme know.

-Gus

hell yea brotha. us NAXJA'ers are like a community night watch

Sorry to hear it, Ian. Andrea and I will keep our eyes open as well.

- Jay

I will keep an eye out down here in SoCal. For some reason, 80% of the world's stolen stuff ends up here. Somebody trying to move Rota's at a cheap price will draw attention.

I'm in Ballard and will keep an eye out as well. I hate people that think they can just take things that someone paid hard earned money for. My roommate and I are both big VW nerds.. so if you needs anything, lemme know.

-Gus

Either of you interested in an 86 Scirocco 16V with lots of goodies and no wheels? :)

I'll let it go really cheap.

PM for details I have a pile of receipts and some spares as well.

Ian

EDIT: Thanks everyone else for keeping an eye out, though I'll be shocked if they turn up anywhere besides bolted to a civic.

Either of you interested in an 86 Scirocco 16V with lots of goodies and no wheels? :)

I'll let it go really cheap.

PM for details I have a pile of receipts and some spares as well.

Ian

EDIT: Thanks everyone else for keeping an eye out, though I'll be shocked if they turn up anywhere besides bolted to a civic.

Heh, I was gonna ask if you wanted to pick up my mkI jetta coupe..

Back