• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

where to buy drop brackets???

emr1101

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys i just started buying some of the stuff for my XJ facelift, i ordered adjustable RE LCAs from 4x4groupbuy.com and new 1 ton steering from JCRoffroad.com, i need to buy RC drop brackets though where should i buy those? I can only find them on RCs website as an addition to a lift kit...

search.

Also, talk to GRIMUS99XJ or Rough Country on here. He'll hook you up. :D

Last edited:
I'm very happy with the complete Rubicon Express 5.5" lift with drop brackets. No issues whatsoever.

just bought them from RC. thanks guys! anyone have an idea OTHER THAN autoparts warehouse of where to buy new spicer ball joints? i found multiple ones on APW that were liek the same but i thikn they differed slightlty, seemed very sketchy....

Spend some money to be a member, then you will get it back real fast with the discounts you will get from our sponsors.. Talk to RC about the drops you want..

Back