• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ANYWHERE TO SEND ECU TO BE TUNED ON A 95 XJ?

95cherjustin

NAXJA Forum User
JUST TRYING TO SEE IF ANYPLACES CAN TUNE THE 95 OBD1 ECU, XJ HAS HYDROGEN INJECTION DO HAVE A MAP AND 02 EFIE WHICH LEANS IT OUT SOME BUT LOOKING TO SEE IF ANYONE TUNES ECU'S MAYBE TUNE FOR hho?

Just looking for a place that may tune or can mail the ecu? sorry caps in begining!!!
[email protected]

try jetchip. i also have a 95 and have their stage two chip... i know that won't do you much good but you may be able to call them and have them make you one with a custom tune... also pretty sure they are the only company who makes an aftermarket computer module for the pre-obd2 jeeps. I was also looking into the hho injection concept.. hows that working out so far?

I will try and call Jet chips to see if they can burn a certain chip, as for the cost yes 250 is on high side.

As for the Hydrogen yea it is just the tunning since the obd1 its tuff, right now i am 22 mpg around town no highway so not too bad to start but need to lean the thing out.

may try a resistor on the 02 or map or 02 enhancer than has a knob for lean rich

Back