• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Exhaust manifold Needed

I have the stock manifold off my 95. dont know if its compatable with a RENIX. If you can find someone to get it to you, its yours. Its been in my backyard since last Nov.

Wont work but thanks for the offer. Renix and HO are to different.

Lata

I think I was the one that started to booger weld that one and burned through it in SEVERAL spots. Send me a pic, if its not to bad I might take it off your hands.

Man, that sucks, sorry to hear that.
Does the manifold have weld burnthrough around the welds? I remember experimenting with a low power welder and no experience on one of them, just cant remember if it is that one or I threw it away.

Sorry, wont work. it MUST be from a 90 or earlier motor since they switched to the HO style in 91. The heads and intakes are different and therefore anything past 90 will not fit.

Lata

My bad Winkster, I was tired when I posted.
Does this meet your satisfaction? I doubt it does since it dont HAVE PICS.........
HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:party:

I do have two other motors. One is a 88 xj 6 cyl let me know. Dont know if there any cracks or what not.

Now were talking, off an 88 should fit the 89 like a charm.
PM me back channel and we can get R Done!!!!!!

im lost. now its saying that i created this thread when i didnt. whats going on?

Well, we tend to blame Stewie for EVERYTHING aorund here and it MUST have leaked out.

J/K

Its prolly becouse I moved the thread and something went haywire. It looks like I got my manifold so I can delete the thread in a daw or so once its all worked out.

of course, blame the wierd guy...:looney:

Back