• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

those little magnetic arrow things?

toplessxj89

NAXJA Forum User
i see them in a lot of pictures of people doing fab work. i guess the are used to hold to pieces together at a right angle while u weld them together. they look like big red arrows.

i just started getting into welding/ fabbing with my project and i think these would really help. were can i find them, what are they called, and how much are they?

I have a few sets and they work great. Except they get COVERED in metal dust. When I worked at the welding and fab shop they had some really nice electro magnetic ones. You could turn the magnet off and all the debris would fall off. Maybe something to look into.

wow thanks guys i didnt know they were that cheap. i was going to put them on my list of tools i need, i thought they were like 15-20 bucks a piece. now that i know they are cheap ill just run out and buy a bunch

I use them alot when Im welding. I get the cheap ones from HF so that I am not to disapointed when they get covered in shavings.

Back