• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Giveaway XJ

IXNAYXJ said:
Just a heads up, but you might want to include pictures of the raffle prize you're trying to give away. On the website, I only see pictures of several different $500 POS XJs, and random pics of an XJ that might have some cool parts.

How about the finished project...?

-----Matt-----

I dont think it's quite done yet, but theres a link on the top right of the page for buildup pictures. They've added a lot since last time i looked. They're putting in the rollcage(which, by the way, i just purchased yesterday), installing the axles, beadlocks, bumpers. It looks like it's almost done.

jeepnleo said:
do you have to be there to win the xj?

if you look at teh fine print at the bottom of the give-away page you'll see the following

1: Void where prohibited by law. 2: National Board of Directors, Giveaway Chairperson, Event Chairperson, their spouses, and any current or future employees of NAXJA are not eligible in the Giveaway. 3: The Drawing shall be held in Moab UT on Friday October 10, 2008 at 8pm local time. Winners need not be present to win, but WILL BE RESPONSIBLE for any shipping or delivery if they are not present at the drawing. 4: Winners are responsible for paying all taxes, licenses, fees and providing insurance on the prize, and abiding by all international, federal, state and local laws that may apply to the prize or it's award. Winners of the Grand Prize, and Second/Third Prize not present at the drawing must be located and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility within 30 days (Sunday November 10, 2008) or we will select an alternate winner from the remaining entries. 5. The Grand Prize (1996 Jeep Cherokee) is presented AS IS, and makes no guarantees or warranties that this prize is suitable for any purpose. It is a used 4-wheel drive vehicle, with many new parts and accessories recently installed. Second Prize is a Set of 4 BFG Tires. Third Prize is a Winch donated by the Southeast Chapter. 6. All awards are final, and no substitutions for prizes are allowed. 7. It is not necessary to contribute to be entitled to participate in the sweepstakes drawing. To aid in accounting for contributions, free tickets may be obtained by sending S.A.S.E. to: P.O. Box 163, Colonia, NJ 07067. One request for free ticket per envelope. We do not accept entries from a third party nor entries sent in bulk. We are not responsible for lost, delayed or misdirected mail or any errors that may have occurred in printing or in any way reproducing these rules. Visit our website at www.naxja.org and for more information and these rules. 8. These rules are subject to change at the discretion of the Board of Directors.

Just bought my tickets

Back