• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Congressional Approval rating

RichP

NAXJA Forum User
McCain is on CNN now on a forum for national service, he mentioned the approval rating of congress is 9% or as he put it 'it's down to blood relatives and paid staff' :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

That was pretty funny, especially since he's part of that Congress.

EDIT: Along with Obama of course.

Dont forget about Biden....

Palin however, has approval ratings that would make any politician drool. Its almost as if she isn't really a politician....hmmmm....

And dont worry dude, I fully expect a smartass leftest response by you.....you're almost as predictable as Obama...

JNickel101 said:
Dont forget about Biden....

Palin however, has approval ratings that would make any politician drool. Its almost as if she isn't really a politician....hmmmm....

And dont worry dude, I fully expect a smartass leftest response by you.....you're almost as predictable as Obama...

Yes, smartass, leftest? More just a middle road Democrat. And if a politician isn't predictable, wouldn't he then be flip flopping on the issues?

But anyway, it's too bad the Republican's didn't nominate her President. She's a hillbilly with the same ideology/appeal as Bush. Funny part is, I don't think she even realizes it. "Governor Palin, what do you think of the Bush Doctrine?" "Uh..Charlie, could you put that in context for me?" I.E.-She doesn't have a fucking clue. Oh, and yes, being a mayor/governor does make you a politician. Drumroll........four more years of the same!

Ah, you can go on Youtube and see the idiot when he tries to do "town hall" type talks - he fails. I expect the Obama camp to ask for debate questions ahead of time, put restrictions on what can be asked, and I wouldn't be surprised if he cries for his teleprompter.

Buschwhaked, if you were really "middle of the road", you'd be supporting McCain.

BTW, go out to McCain's website and check out who all approves of his Economic plan

Its a pretty impressive list....

And not that they're anything special (except to me) but my brother has a double Bachelors in Finance and Economics and he loves McCain's economic idea....and my other brother is a petroleum/natural gas engineer who agrees with his energy plans...

Last edited:
Back