• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty's Pre Runner Non Winch Bumper

Cherokeekid88

NAXJA Forum User
Im in the market for a front bumper, im currently bumper-less right now and im on a budget. I found this one from Rusty's and was wondering if anyone had any input on it or if anyone had it that could post some pics on it on their jeep.
PreRUnnerRustys.jpg

Thanks,
Cory

head to jcroffroad.com and nates4x4.com
For the money IMHO that bumper is not worth the $300 price tag...plus shipping will suck at Rusty's on that..

I like the JCR pre runner, but wanted to do something a little different. but yeah i forgot that rusty charges out the ass for shipping. What the turn around time with JCR?

Cherokeekid88 said:
I like the JCR pre runner, but wanted to do something a little different. but yeah i forgot that rusty charges out the ass for shipping. What the turn around time with JCR?
That info is listed on their webpage. http://www.jcroffroad.com/

14-17 days

If you want something a little different, call them. They are willing to work with you and can tweek it to your wants.

Cherokeekid88 said:

You get a better shipping quote from rusty's if you caal to order.

Cherokeekid88 said:

The JCR is a nice looking bumper, easy to set-up.. Very clean lines..I went with the side guards..They custom did my rear for me, at a VERY small price.. I mine i couldn't say no to his price.. Great guys to work with

P1010001.jpg

I do like the JCR pre runner but its 315 for the bumper then 65 for side protection (because they just don't look as good without it) plus 60 for shipping so its really like 440 bucks to my door, plus i have to paint it. Where as Rusty's come powder coated. for 299 plus shipping.

I would do what is best for you..But i saved for a year for my bumpers..I went with AJ's at first, but he got flooded out.. My next company was JCR..But i think i should of gone JCR the frist time.. Good luck with this, i know it is hard to make your mind up....

rustys aint bad..deff call them up and chat with them.

Here are some muddy pictures of mine. Note: it's the Rusty's Winch Pre-Runner bumper. Also, look real close right below my side marker lights... We cut some metal to fill that area and make it look more clean. We also had to move the vacuum canister from that area and move it inside the engine bay.

brightcopy.jpg

In two wheel drive at the lake:

101_0399.jpg

scottmcneal said:
The JCR is a nice looking bumper, easy to set-up.. Very clean lines..I went with the side guards..They custom did my rear for me, at a VERY small price.. I mine i couldn't say no to his price.. Great guys to work with

P1010001.jpg

I like it, that looks alot like the RIGID bumper I have... I'd like it more if they made it come out maybe 3 more inches, and lean that bull bar out like 4 or 5 mor inches at the top. Just seems awfully close to the grill.

Back