• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tail light boxes

POLAR_JEEP_04

NAXJA Forum User
I dont know if this goes in mod tech, but... who make the tail light boxes for 97+? there used to be a link for them in the vender section. did they stop making them?

Places that make/sell them cheaper go out of business.

;)

They are the only ones I know still making them.

arrrgg.. I want those THORs so bad. Damn having no money.

those guys from desert fab must be high as a kite! $225 bucks for tail lights is freekin retarded! I wouldnt spend that much if they were made from 1/2 in plate. Good luck and i hope you find some way cheaper than that.

the desertfab ones are stronger i think, and probably come with lights. call desertfab and ask. :)

(not to mention, desertfab is a naxja sponsor)

JeepFreak21 said:
Those look like the old FullSizeXJ Boxes... and is somebody still making that C-Rok stuff they have listed? I have a feeling they just haven't updated their website in a while (although, I've never heard of the company, so it's really just a guess).
Billy

Ironically.. Desertfab IS making the old FullSizeXJ boxes. :)

jpcherokeekid said:
those guys from desert fab must be high as a kite! $225 bucks for tail lights is freekin retarded! I wouldnt spend that much if they were made from 1/2 in plate. Good luck and i hope you find some way cheaper than that.
I have a pair of the Desert Fab boxes. A very high quality product.
It's understood that $225.00 is allot, and probably could be easier justified somewhere else in the wish list of things we all need. But if you or anybody else gets a chance to see these boxes, you will see he isn't getting rich building these things.

I know Rusty's seems to be bashed a lot but they have them listed on their site as $100/pr. The only have two holes so it looks like you will have to have the brake/turn signal combo, unless you add reverse lights somewhere else and use the open spot for your turn signals.

indeed, they come with lights from desert fab.

tailhousings.jpg

I coulda used a set of those last time I went wheeling! Busted both rear tail lights on one trail!!

Back