• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any idea who makes these???

BuckFever

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all, I have a '95 XJ and was browsing some classifieds for parts when I ran across this. The Jeep is nice but I am stoked about the front fender flares. I don't think they're Bushwhacker or anything but would be very interested to find out who makes them, or what they're too. Thanks.

FenderFlare.jpg

I have e-mailed. No reponse. I've looked at Bushwhacker and if they are Bushwhackers, I think they'd be to an early model Chevy pickup. That's the only thing I can guess with the deep wheel well pockets.

I saw a writeup somewhere where a guy put If I remember right new style ford explorer factory flares on. That's what it reminds me of, but I can't find the pics now to save my life.

not real positiev but look a lot like the buschwacker flares for the early 2000 models ket us know when u find out

BUSHWACKER FENDER FLARES FOR 2007 SILVERADOS WITH LARGE SUSPENSION SYSTEMS

The new 2007 Chevy Silverado has a style all its own and Bushwacker Fender Flares add a tougher look and improved tire coverage to that style. Fender Flares protect your truck from debris, on and off-road. Engineered to Bushwacker’s perfect-fit tolerances, the Fender Flares install in minutes.$411.99

01.jpg

Its hard to see in that pic maybe if someone has photoshop they can bring the flare out a little more. I would say that it is not a newstyle ford maybe an 80-96 ford flare?

I was thinking late model Chevy truck as well, but the flares seem to be a little too large compared to the picture. I'm still thinking along the lines of late model Chevy though. I think all of the others are too rounded.

Still looking... :)

Found out what they are...I finally got a response from the guy. I was interested in the rig until he said it has over 200,000 miles, it's actually an '86 with a late 90s front clip, and no transfer case gears....all for $4,500.00; um, no thank you :) Anyway, ask and ye shall receive. He said he thought the flares were from a Dodge as his "painter" is the one who moleded them in and fit them....so I guessed mid 90s....

Dodgeflare.jpg

Looks pretty close.

As I look at them though, I think I like the Chevy ones a little more :D

Back