• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A/C question

Ben824

NAXJA Forum User
ok so the past two times lately that i have gone on long highway trips i have had the windows up and the A/C on and i usually have it on the second blower level. well i have noticed if i let it be like that for about an hour then i start to notice that i hear the fan just blowin like crazy but i cant hardly feel anything and if i turn the blower up then i hear it tryin to blow but i still hardly feel any air blowin. it doesnt stay like that when i stop and let it sit for a while. anybody have any ideas to what is goin on?

Sounds like your evaporator may be freezing over and blocking the air flow. Once you stop and sit for a while, the ice melts.

Make sure that the air not blowing out of some other vent (like the defrost vents).

Just to be sure, you feel NO air blowing at all, or air is blowing, it's just not cold?

Does your compressor still continue to run when this happens?

the air is cold and the air is blowing but not hardly any air is comin out i can hear the blower just blowin hard but i dont hardly feel any air comin out but there is some air comin out

Back