• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So how much can you flex?

Muddy Beast

NAXJA Forum User
I'm curious what fellow NW guys get as flex. Since our trails are so tight it seems you wouldnt want to go too big, but you also want good flex. So what does everyone settle at?

I just went to 4wheel parts so I could flex out and put hocky pucks in as bumpstops, and since I just trimmed I encountered a nice surprize. I can now get to #7 on the flex ramp at the 4wheelparts in Lynnwood.

This is with 3" springs (leaf and coils) and 1.25" lift shackles in the rear.

l_d7433082fa6a3eb1b8a070dc71d0740b.jpg

~Scott

EDIT: Oh, and I'm not rubbing anywhere at full tuck. :)

Cool. Im at a little over 4" with 34's. I talked to one of the guys who works at All-Pro Offroad (They make stuff for Toyota's). Their shop is a few streets from my house, He told me I could go and try out on their ramp anytime.

ManBearPig said:
Cool. Im at a little over 4" with 34's. I talked to one of the guys who works at All-Pro Offroad (They make stuff for Toyota's). Their shop is a few streets from my house, He told me I could go and try out on their ramp anytime.

Ya usually if the ramps there, it's free game. After all it attracts business. Go flex, see where you go, take a picture, and post!

~Scott

IMG_6853.jpg

33" vertical inches with 4.5" lift and 32" tires Brake line limited..... :(

By the way, nice looking jeep Scott.

Last edited:
Thank you for that amazing contribution Alex.

~Scott

Back