• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

07 WK seats in my 97XJ

Camo-5

NAXJA Forum User
Forgive me if this is a repeat question, but I can't seem to find any threads releating to late model WK - tons on 06 and earlier Grand seats.

I'm picking up a full set of 07 WK power leather seats this weekend and plan on swapping them into my 97 XJ with manual seats. I'm assuming I will need to wire up the recline as mentioned in all 28,392,200 posts that I've read so far. I also assume my power forward and backward won't work - don't really care as long as I can still manually move them. I also realize I'm going to need to remove some foam from the rear since it appears to be approx 3 or 4" wider than the existing XJ rear - no biggy either.

I guess my question is this - has anyone done this with the late model WK seats? I'm going to do it even if I have to fab brackets, I'm just wondering if they kept the same mounting pattern and it's an easy bolt in, or if I'm in for a little more work.

Thanks!

Back