• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to the forum, thought i would say hi

Welcome! You've come to the right place for sure. Im sure you'll find much more here than people to wheel with. The tech forums and threads will become your friend as well ;).

-Lyle

there is still some amusing wheelingout at ravensdale and you would be surprisedhow many people you run into on a weekend night out there. Oh, and the best part is no road driving between home and trails.

clarkracing722 said:
there is still some amusing wheelingout at ravensdale and you would be surprisedhow many people you run into on a weekend night out there. Oh, and the best part is no road driving between home and trails.

Does your Dad know you take his Jeep out?

IXNAYXJ said:
Meh, maybe give this guy the benefit of the doubt.

-----Matt-----

That was the 'most' part. :D

We steered a lot of lost souls in the right direction when I was at Central. I couldn't believe how many hilljacks came in talking about construction site and Ravensdale 'wheeling'. One guy even talked about someone shooting at them while they were at the power lines. :laugh2:

Back