• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

U SoCal guys need a cabin at Moab?

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
Since the family will be coming with me to Moab for the FF08, I will probably need to cancel my cabin reservations at Slickrock. Anyone in SoCal need it? I could keep my reservation just to hold it when you arrive and change upon checkin so that noone else snatches it up.

sold to the highest bidder hahaha

djblade311 said:
Since the family will be coming with me to Moab for the FF08, I will probably need to cancel my cabin reservations at Slickrock. Anyone in SoCal need it? I could keep my reservation just to hold it when you arrive and change upon checkin so that noone else snatches it up.

sold to the highest bidder hahaha

Where you stayin instead?

I may be interested p m me some details please.

I will be cancelling my cabin reservation soon...any takers?

Could you imagine some poor guy renting the cabin so he has a base for rafting that week, then finds he is surrounded by a bunch of......well...a bunch of US?

:D

Jump This said:
Could you imagine some poor guy renting the cabin so he has a base for rafting that week, then finds he is surrounded by a bunch of......well...a bunch of US?

:D

Yup, we've seen it many times.

Ask Rollins one night about the wondering fire ring and Avery's bicycle shoes.

Back