• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Enumclaw Swap Meet

snyder

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone going? I think it's the 28 of Sept. I might be wrong! I haven't been there in years. Is it worth going? I know it doesn't compare to Puyallup.

I'm goin. Need to find some tires

I plan on going to at least check it out.

Willy

We'll be there as usual with lots of goodies.

Sept 28th gates open from 9:00am - 3:00

There is also one on Sept 14th in yakima at Mobile fleet service, gates open from 9:00- 3:00.

We do take pre orders so if anyone needs anything in particular send me an email at [email protected] or drop me a pm.

MY92XJ said:
There is also one on Sept 14th in yakima at Mobile fleet service, gates open from 9:00- 3:00.

Do you come over for that one also? Seems a little far, I haven't gone to this one in a year, but wouldn't think it's worth the trip over for any one over the pass.

snyder said:
Do you come over for that one also? Seems a little far, I haven't gone to this one in a year, but wouldn't think it's worth the trip over for any one over the pass.

It is if you're selling stuff. :)

Yakima is a terrible place to sell stuff :shhh: but a great place to buy. We get alot of our older jeep stuff in that neck of the woods.

Back