• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

gen II QD's install question

RWD

NAXJA Forum User
I am in the process of installing my RE Super Flex and got to the QD's and the upper and lower sections don't appear to be lining up very well. The instructions are not very detailed. Does the lower pin that mounts to the axle bracket go on the inside or the outside of the bracket? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Bob

they go on just like the stud that was there on the inside. I had to bang the mount out a little to get them just right. As for the pins thay go wherever is out of the way. Make sure before you put them in that everything is correct otherwise if you do anyadjusting the pins that hold it up when discoed will no fit correctly good luck make sure everything is tihgt because they do like to come loose

Thanks! I also have not checked the alignment of the axle yet...Duh! I will check the axle alignment and hook up my adjustable track bar THEN check the QD alignment. Thanks for the heads up on the adjustment! I did not even think about being able to reach the storage pin for running with them disco'd. I'll let you know how it goes. Bob

On the passenger side BE CAREFUL when mounting the storage pin or you'll drill right into a AC line. Ask me how I know!! :eek:

Thanks Rocketman! I know what you mean. I narrowly missed the power steering line on the drivers side. I will double check. Bob

Back