• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Comments on TnT's ylink system

strongroots

NAXJA Forum User
Im new to the jeep world but i've read alot about different products and the TnT y link system looks to be top of the line for an all around good and very tough suspension. Im trying to get an idea what to save for i dont have alot of time to wheel so im not in to big of a hurry to get wheeling. i figure i should start collecting parts till Im ready to install every thing but Im curious to see what you fella"s think and what direction i should take with my stock 99 sport i live in ky and want to at least run 33's and be as tough as possible being a truck driver its hard to plan trail events with others so i need to build tough enough to go alone once in awhile and make it out alive.
The TnT Ylink setup looks very appealing! But Im asking for your opinion.

strongroots said:
Im new to the jeep world but i've read alot about different products and the TnT y link system looks to be top of the line for an all around good and very tough suspension. Im trying to get an idea what to save for i dont have alot of time to wheel so im not in to big of a hurry to get wheeling. i figure i should start collecting parts till Im ready to install every thing but Im curious to see what you fella"s think and what direction i should take with my stock 99 sport i live in ky and want to at least run 33's and be as tough as possible being a truck driver its hard to plan trail events with others so i need to build tough enough to go alone once in awhile and make it out alive.
The TnT Ylink setup looks very appealing! But Im asking for your opinion.
Well, here's my opinion:

If you only plan to run 33s, stick with a 3" lift and save yourself some money. Higher lifts require more and more money the higher you go. If you stick with 3", you can just run aftermarket short arms, also saving some money.

Don't get me wrong, the TNT kit is awesome, but for just 33s, I'd stay with short arms (they flex just fine) and use the money for something else (gears, gear install and lockers).

Whatever you do, good luck with it.

I would invest in a good winch and bumper combo before you worry about buying an expensive suspnsion system, especially if you're going to go out by yourself alot

Back