• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ecomike ? for you...

Deadman 94 xj

NAXJA Forum User
I've read all of the bias bs on various threads here and I just have one simple little question for you to answer if you could.

Would you still vote for Obama if he was a...REPUBLICAN?

It's an easy question.

Deadman 94 xj said:
I've read all of the bias bs on various threads here and I just have one simple little question for you to answer if you could.

Would you still vote for Obama if he was a...REPUBLICAN?

It's an easy question.

Would you vote for McCain if he was a Democrat?

It's an easy question.

Key word here is VOTE.. I think he would only vote for his Democrat ticket... Doesn't matter if that person had brains or not.. Right mike :kissyou:

Ecomike said:

It's an easy question.

lol he is a democrat. :cry:

JohnJohn said:
If that's true I can't fault Mike for that. I vote party not person.

On that, looking at current president, do you feel he made all the decisions he did with the backing of his party or was it something he decided to do using his "Presidential Powers"

We have a rather dif election process up here, however I for one look more at the person than the party. Granted I am never informed enough to cast an educated vote, so I stay home election day.

Ecomike said:

It's an easy question.

Yes. I'm a Republican by party but I think the person is more important than his party. Just my opnion. I like McCain for who he is and what he represents.
I would vote for a Dem if I thought he had the qualifications to do the job and didn't look at being president as a "path to self discovery".

Last edited:
If Obama was Repub or McCain was dem, their views would probably be different than they are now...

Just for myself, I could do without partys all together. I couldnt care less about what party a person belongs to. Im registered republican and I usually vote that way but I really dont care, I vote for the person.
Oddly enough, I dont even vote for their views in many cases, I vote for the whole person. Ive got to trust that person. As long as he/she has the best interest of the people in mind, thats good enough for me.
When the debate starts getting into who is liberal, conservative, democrat, republican ect. I usually just excuse myself from it because honestly, I just dont get it.

Darky said:
If Obama was Repub or McCain was dem, their views would probably be different than they are now...

I agree with you to an extent. I like to think that it's his/her views that puts them in a particular party. It's the "flow in the wind" candidates that choose to conform to their parties ideology. You can usually spot them with past contradictions.

My original question was hypothetical.

Back