• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got Experience?

XJEEPER

NAXJA Member # 13
NAXJA Member
Catch Obama's interview with Anderson Cooper?

Obama, when asked about Palin having enough experience.......

“My understanding is that Gov. Palin’s town, Wassilla, has I think 50 employees. We've got 2500 in this campaign. I think their budget is maybe 12 million dollars a year – we have a budget of about three times that just for the month,” Obama responded.

Not sure how this is relative to the question........Obama is running a campaign and spending money donated by supporters.....is this how he views the Presidency job?

Looking purely at the budgertary aspect........she's been running Alaska for the last 2 years, which has an annual revenue of ?? Billion?

I don't think this is a wizzing match that he should pursue.......after all, she's the VP nominee, not the Presidential Candidate.

That's right, it's apples to oranges...

Nobama doesn't run his campaign; his campaign manager does.

Nobama is purposely being dishonest with his statements. Let's look at Palin's experience Nobama conveniently left out: As governor of our country's largest state, Palin oversees about 25,000 state employees and a yearly budget in the billions of $. She's the commander-in-chief of the Alaska National Guard and the chairman of two multistate agencies that make energy decisions that affect all Americans. Because Alaska borders two foreign countries, it's necessary she deal with foreign policy matters.

Now compare that to Obama's experience as a legislator. The past 18+ months of his senate term were spent running for president. What does that leave, about two years actually doing the work of a senator? Look at his voting record and you'll see how many times he did NOT VOTE.

The facts clearly show that Palin has executive experience and Nobama has none. She also knows what real change entails. As governor, she cleaned up a disfunctional political system. She has shown she isn't afraid to clean house even in her own political party. She has demonstrated that she will work in the best interests of the people who elected her, which is why she enjoys an 80% approval rating. Nobama talks the talk; she actually walks the walk.

Her state also houses the national guard guys that are on 24 hour alert for incoming missiles from ANYWHERE. Gee who oversee's them? Oh wait...that would be the Gov. of ALASKA. Seems pretty damn important to me.

The only thing Obama has had to defend is his ass when his wifes Visa gets declined !

I want to see her take Obama on...he'd look like the idiot he is.

Back