• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help distinguishing R&P set

live24wheel

NAXJA Forum User
Hello folks, tomorrow my gears and ARB's are going in. I just have a question about the Dana 30 4.56 gears I have. I got them when I worked at a 4x4 shop here that went out of business. I dont have the outer box with the part number and stuff. They are Yukon gears, the numbers on the gears are stamped 40633 on the ring and 40632 on the pinion. These are for a 2000 cherokee but im worried I may have the incorrect length pinion. Can I find measurements somewhere? Any help here would be great.

Thanks

live24wheel said:
Hello folks, tomorrow my gears and ARB's are going in. I just have a question about the Dana 30 4.56 gears I have. I got them when I worked at a 4x4 shop here that went out of business. I dont have the outer box with the part number and stuff. They are Yukon gears, the numbers on the gears are stamped 40633 on the ring and 40632 on the pinion. These are for a 2000 cherokee but im worried I may have the incorrect length pinion. Can I find measurements somewhere? Any help here would be great.

Thanks

Call or Email Yukon.

Well your profile says you have a 1990,those gears would only fit a 2000-01XJ or a TJ!

RCP Phx said:
Well your profile says you have a 1990,those gears would only fit a 2000-01XJ or a TJ!

Oops, I sold my 90 like 3 years ago... I have a 2000 now. I just took it down to 4 wheelers. Its the wrong one. Thanks for the help guys.

HaleYes said:
Ya lost me. Please splain.

Randy's Ring and Pinion = Yukon Gear ;)

Like 4 Wheel Parts has their own lines of products, Randy's has Yukon even though they sell damn near everything else. Yukon is Randy's house brand. :)

ECKSJAY said:
Randy's Ring and Pinion = Yukon Gear ;)

Like 4 Wheel Parts has their own lines of products, Randy's has Yukon even though they sell damn near everything else. Yukon is Randy's house brand. :)

Huh, I didn't know that.

Back