• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheeling

chelms27

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone want to go wheeling/camping this weekend (September 8,9,10th) in the SanDiego area? BigBear, Corral Canyon, or any other good spots around there? Let me know

hey lets go out to Corral Canyone. Sunday sounds good to me. or if you want to stay out there tommorow night then go wheelin sunday. Im down.

Nick

Went to truck haven , It was a great time, thanks for the advise from all. And it is still crazy hot out there with one too many dune buggies!! Hopefully going to Big Bear next month for some more fun if anyone wants to go. In Cali until December.

chelms27 said:
Hopefully going to Big Bear next month for some more fun if anyone wants to go. In Cali until December.

I will be planning a run in Big Bear in mid-to-late Oct. Looking at maybe the 21st or 28th.

Look for the post within a couple of weeks!

chelms27 said:
yeah, I am not into the desert heat...it wasnt too hot!

I'd take the desert heat anyday over an August afternoon in Omaha.....I lived there for a couple of years.

At least you didnt get hit by lightening... :shocked:

Im bringing my DOG! haha Big Bear will be alot of fun. There will be a few of us going and it should be fun. Truck Haven was pretty fun. sisssy!

Nick

chelms27 said:
Went to truck haven , It was a great time, thanks for the advise from all.

Sweet!

Back