• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ZJ rear disk and prop valve

I have available 2 different disk brakes off of ZJs and a ZJ proportioning valve.

Prop valve from a disk brake equiped ZJ. Provides for balanced brakeing power to the rear wheels, as disks require differing amounts of pressure or fluid to opperate compared to drums. $30
1000436aw2.jpg

Disk brakes from ZJ D44A. Includes the backing plate with dust shield, caliper bracket, calipers, ebrake hardware and the studs + nuts that go on the end of the axle tube (they are a little longer than those on a drum brake axle). E Brake shoes in good condition, appear to have been recently changed. The junk yard made me cut the hoses as they do not sell rubber brake hoses. To complete the install you will need the brake hose, rotor, pads and caliper bolts. $200 if your name is in Red, $250 if your name is in black.
1000433co3.jpg

Disk brakes from a ZJ D35. Includes backing plate with dust shield, caliper bracket, calipers,e brake hardware and the studs + nuts that go on the end of the axle tube (they are a little longer than those on a drum brake axle). E Brake shoes need replacing. Dust shield is bent, but could easily be bent back or eliminated (would loose the e brake if remove the dust shield), or could be trimmed to be little bigger than the ebrake hardware. Same story with the brake hoses as above. To complete the install you would need the brake hoses, pads, rotors, and e brake shoes. Due to condition, $175 if your name is in Red, $225 if your name is in black
1000434fv6.jpg

I have installed a set of ZJ rear disk brakes on my XJs 29 spline 8.25 as well as swapped in the prop valve internals from a ZJ. The difference in braking power is unbelieveable. I am available to answer questions you may have about the install.

ZJ proportioning valve- SOLD

the ones off of the D44A are now up on national classifieds

Back