• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

axle control arm mounts

wingnut3k

NAXJA Forum User
bought a dana 30 with gears, arb, 30 spline shafts...but the guy that had it before me redid the control arm mounts, drivers side seems to be fine but the passenger side is about 2-2.5" over to the diff both the upper and lower. will there be any major issues running it like that?

i'll try to get some up, no camera...if it makes any difference i'm running clayton's long arm(radius arm setup) so i dont think binding would be an issue...the best way i can describe it is you know how the lower mount is supposed to be pretty much directly under the spring mount its over to the side about 2 inches...i'd like to get some feedback to see if it's runnable before i go and grind them off

You could probably run it like that since the arms don't control the lateral movement of the axle, the track bar does that. With that said, I'd be inclined to grind them off and put them back to stock, but I haven't seen it.

Pics would really help you get good advice

Back