• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Palin's 17 old daughter is pregnant

RTicUL8

NAXJA Forum User
News link HERE!

Just thought I'd beat Ecomike to the punch.

BTW....still voting for McCain. :D :thumbup:

ECKSJAY said:
This is politics?

Yup, unfortunately. Good thing she's Pro-Life. If things don't work out with the father, there's always adoption. I have several friends and inlaws who've been blessed with adopted children.

I remeber hearing a while ago that Alaska had the highest teen pregnancy rate of all the states. not sure if its still true.
Its so damn cold up thre the new state moto should be "nothing to do but screw"

~Alex

GrimmJeeper said:
i'd hit it.

:D

X2
mom also........
lets_do_it_wild.gif

8_Gov_Lombrano_med.jpg

My other name is Levi apprently

pix of the daughter?

Who gives a flyin' f*ck? I hate when things like this are bought up on TV, espicially in reference to politics. Who at 17 isn't?

EMSJEEP said:
pix of the daughter?
if you click the link at the top of the page in post #1 you can see a pic of her daughter.

~Alex

Edit:

Chances are that if Obama's daughter ever got knocked up he would have one of his buddys take care of it with a shop vac.

Last edited:
I'm tired of the media riding this crap, I wish they would move on to something more important to the rest of America. Making a big deal out of it just glamourizes it for other young girls.

When you have kids its a crap shoot when they reach the teenage years as to wether or not you will be a grandparent and be raising another baby. I don't care how good of a job you do raising your kids you just can't be there all of the time and you have to try to trust them or they will never grow up.

The media acts like its a big deal but look at any high schools teen pregnency rate and you would be amazed at the precentage of young girls that are pregnant. I speak from experiance, my wife is a RN and a school nurse in our local school system. She sees girls as young as 12 pregnant.

xjtrailrider said:
I speak from experiance, my wife is a RN and a school nurse in our local school system. She sees girls as young as 12 pregnant.

My girlfriend's mom is a nurse at a city hopsital (poorer rundown area) and she sees alot of 14 year olds and she will see someone who is maybe 30 holding a grandchild.... must be a family tradition or sumthin.

~Alex

alex22 said:
My girlfriend's mom is a nurse at a city hopsital (poorer rundown area) and she sees alot of 14 year olds and she will see someone who is maybe 30 holding a grandchild.... must be a family tradition or sumthin.

~Alex

I didn't know there were any poorer, rundown sections of Waterbury :wave1:
(I spent a few years in W. Simsbury and I can damn-sure say there's nuthin' rundown around there)

Back