• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When your bored I guess

cds36

NAXJA Forum User
So The King of Blind Hits me up bored as hell so we went out to find some dirt .........

IMG00132.jpg

Look at me im on a rock ewwwww

IMG00135.jpg

Look at us were both on a rock

IMG00137.jpg

damn i never thought my homies would be on the rocks :shocked:

haha nice 2wd crawl craig! and of course tony nice shiny wheelin :D

uh oh!

ive been hearing bad news of FOA's being prone to leaks lately... i still havent even charged mine, they are sitting here in a box at the end of my bed still :(

Yepp I emailed them today letting them know what going on. And im 5 days over the 6 month warranty. Ill keep you posted on what goes down

cds36 said:
Yepp I emailed them today letting them know what going on. And im 5 days over the 6 month warranty. Ill keep you posted on what goes down
please do, there are a couple threads on pirate about the same subject.

Looks like fun Craig. You climb that rock pretty easy with your bitchin CF LSD? How's that thing working? Wish I could have went..........

silverslk said:
Looks like fun Craig. You climb that rock pretty easy with your bitchin CF LSD? How's that thing working? Wish I could have went..........

Yeah there was a pretty steep hill, I made it all the way to the top then got stuck would just sit and spin on and off still a lsd. Locker needed

Cool. I can imagine the difference though. I still remember you running cleg with us and doing some amazing shit with that open D35. haha Wasn't it a D35?

silverslk said:
Cool. I can imagine the difference though. I still remember you running cleg with us and doing some amazing shit with that open D35. haha Wasn't it a D35?

haha Yeah Open d35 and yeah big time difference now.

cds36 said:
Yeah there was a pretty steep hill, I made it all the way to the top then got stuck would just sit and spin on and off still a lsd. Locker needed

It was definitely very steep, and i think if you would have left 10 lbs out of the tires, you could have made it....

I used to drive up tagged rocks all the time when i lived in riverside---
Picture031.jpg

silverslk said:
Like you'd spend the gas money to go screw around.......:moon:
Well... let's see... Took the boat out to the lake Sat morning, went to a BBQ at a buddies Sat night, got drunk, wrecked hard on a 50, almost wrecked a golf cart, got lost in a mine, woke up today, did laundry, went to a bbq at ANOTHER friends house, and tomorrow morning gonna go do some wheelin' and swimming at canyon lake, then going to a "Soul BBQ" where I have to dress like a black guy tomorrow night.

I'm livin' up the weekend :D

l_fd2192eac2b9d4921fd7414929375448.jpg

l_76e2591f572295cb387ad3a2fa04a7a5.jpg

l_37b4ca3057c2915c677ce21b871ea1a9.jpg

crazyjim said:
Well... let's see... Took the boat out to the lake Sat morning, went to a BBQ at a buddies Sat night, got drunk, wrecked hard on a 50, almost wrecked a golf cart, got lost in a mine, woke up today, did laundry, went to a bbq at ANOTHER friends house, and tomorrow morning gonna go do some wheelin' and swimming at canyon lake, then going to a "Soul BBQ" where I have to dress like a black guy tomorrow night.

I'm livin' up the weekend :D

And we here got invited to..........NOTHING BY YOU. I see. :sure:

Get those "friends" and "ANOTHER friends" to lift your jeep.......BITCH:hang:

Back