• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ecomike

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Could you please tone done your shit? All you're doing lately is posting bullshit negative posts about the Republican side, no real arguments, no intellect, just shit that does not matter.

If you're going to argue who is the right person to vote for at least bring up real stuff. This goes for everybody on either side of the game.

Sequoia

PS - This is not an official posting by a NAXJA Moderator, just a fellow member who is sick of seeing bad posts. The only reason I'm pointing this at you is because you are the worst offender at this time.

Nothing wrong with an occasional mental enema, gets the gray matter flowing. As long as it doesn't get too painful (radical) and starts the adrenalin flowing, it's OK by me.
What Mike does seems more like a nudge than a kick in the rear, IMO.

Looks more right-leaning to me. :D

GSequoia said:
It is getting tiring to me and everybody knows I lean to the left!

C'mon Geoff, you know that's as good as it gets. There aren't any deep, convincing arguments. :)

But, I do agree that Ecomike is a dumbass. What's behind the Eco-Mike thing, anyway? And, I don't mind saying so because he's the one bringing all the stuff up looking for a reaction. Free speech is wonderful. :D

XJEEPER said:
Mike's OK, he's just a byproduct of his environment.......:gonnablow

Cute one. :laugh3:

Back