• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

McCain admits he does not know how to use a computer

Ecomike

NAXJA# 2091
NAXJA Member
So? :dunno: He's old, most old people are computer illiterate.

Thats all you got today MIKE? Mine i put up today is better, dam your getting slow.. Have a GREAT day.. Just pulling your leg mike.. So when you coming over to teach me how to work this thing?

PS MIKE, look at sig.. Change it today for you sir...

Last edited:
I bet he doesn't know how to change the time on a VCR or DVD player either.

He still gets my vote! :thumbup:

Go flyboy! :D

Yeah...he can't use a computer, but can obama or biden darn socks?

I bet not.

You damn well know Sarah can!

All McCain needs to do is push the big red button.

He has plenty of people around him who can.

Hmmm......maybe he makes up his own mind without reading a bunch of crap on the Internet. :)

Goatman said:
He has plenty of people around him who can.

Hmmm......maybe he makes up his own mind without reading a bunch of crap on the Internet. :)

He has people "trolling" our board ?

Cool !

That makes him all the more human to me. I think you just talked me into voting for the man! :peace:

That's OK I can't fly a fighter, we all have our talents. I bet he could still do Ok playing Ace Combat on the X box, with a little practice.

8Mud said:
That's OK I can't fly a fighter, we all have our talents. I bet he could still do Ok playing Ace Combat on the X box, with a little practice.
I doubt he could find the on switch much less handle the joy stick! LOL. Hell he probably thinks the CD drive on the Xbox is a coffee cup holder.

Anybody that can not use a computer or the internet now days is a lost cause IMHO. Makes me wonder if he even knows how to use a cell phone like the I-phone? :shiver:

How can we elect someone who is technology illiterate?

Last edited:
scottmcneal said:
Thats all you got today MIKE? Mine i put up today is better, dam your getting slow..

PS MIKE, look at sig.. Change it today for you sir...

The O-man, Barack Hussein Obama, is an eloquently tailored empty suit. No resume, no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas, no understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world works, nothing but abstract empty rhetoric devoid of real substance.

Thanks Scott, I can always count on you to post the most intelligent, thought provoking, wise, insightfull, mind expanding, political BS and lies here. What would we do with out you?

Ecomike said:
I doubt he could find the on switch much less handle the joy stick! LOL. Hell he probably thinks the CD drive on the Xbox is a coffee cup holder.

Anybody that can not use a computer or the internet now days is a lost cause IMHO. Makes me wonder if even knows how to use a cell phone like the I-phone? :shiver:

Growing up with that stuff is much different than learning it's use. The technology evolves more quickly than most peoples ability to use it's full potential anyway.
There are only so many hours in the day.

Ecomike said:
Thanks Scott, I can always count on you to post the most intelligent, thought provoking, wise, insightfull, mind expanding, political BS and lies here. What would we do with out you?

Uh oh Mike...you've got competition. :firedevil

Ecomike said:
Thanks Scott, I can always count on you to post the most intelligent, thought provoking, wise, insightfull, mind expanding. What would we do with out you?

Hey mike, anytime sir.. By the way, i fixed it for you.. So don't :twak: yourself over it.. We know you just want to have fun.. But you can't cause your glass is always half empty... LOL Have a great day mike :laugh3:

Ecomike said:

Pretty much the same way you believe everything you read on the inter-web.

:eyes:

This thread is worse than the Metallica one....

Ecomike said:

Anybody that can not use a computer or the internet now days is a lost cause IMHO. Makes me wonder if he even knows how to use a cell phone like the I-phone? :shiver:

That is so bad;...so yesteryear;...so illiterate of McCain. Cannot use an I-phone. Could someone volunteer to teach him? Pretty, pretty please?

I am a cellular technician and have worked exclusively in cellular since 1986. I still have problem using an outdated and replaced phone. I an unable to learn to do so. I can make a call on it, receive a call on it and sometimes store numbers to use at a later date.

Oh wait a minute! My job is not to be the user of new techlogies. I simply make it possible for the geek out there to use new techlogies. I design, build and repair the network for other people to use.

I cannot tell you how many peaple I have told I work in the cellular industry only to be asked to help them/show them how to use their phone. My reply is always truthfully the same. I do not know how to do it. Give me a computer and I could make the network allow you to do all those wonderful things the carrier advertizes; well except AT&T with the I-phone.

It will be nice if he could use a computer to do basic stuff. But if he can't I will still vote for him.

I wonder how McCain casts his vote these days if he can't use a computer!
:laugh3:

Back