• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quick heads up for bsc

1xfloppy

NAXJA Forum User
land management just called me regarding next weekend, they told me that the federal marshalls and the san bernardino county sheriffs have been cordially invited to attend the bsc extravaganza....figured I'd share it here, does someone have links to the rules and regulations for the area

WTF...

hmmm... seems like some foul play to me.

fcuk.

GrimmJeeper said:
im interested in why federal marshalls would be involved.

x2 very...

if this is true then someone you rubbed wrong has called them and informed them that theres gonna be troulble makers on the mountain, do you think the forest service doesnt read these forums, for all i know this is bs, but i have seen it before with just large jeep runs, they will asign a cop just for that campground.............

Is it federal land or state run? That would explain the federal interest, unless someone said there'd be drugs :dunno:

xjkevin said:
do you think the forest service doesnt read these forums...

no, im not that stupid. i just didnt see anything we posted that would spark the interest of the feds.

not callin ya stupid, just pointing out the obvious, prob no reason to worry--unless you have a warrant!:eek:

GrimmJeeper said:
no, im not that stupid. i just didnt see anything we posted that would spark the interest of the feds.

well guys you know we will make the best of this.....

we need to either A.....educate ourselves on what will be allowed and tolerated......

or B find a new place to rage.....

this is bull sh!* on a grand scale....

but lets not let this stop us from having a blast.

the new location will be discussed in private phone numbers and PMs will be exchanged.

f*^# it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back