• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WHAT THE !!!

Xtreme XJ

NAXJA Member #1138
NAXJA Member
Hell is this clear liquid stuff dropping out of the sky ? Flashing in the sky & then a rumble...

End of Days ???

Curt

urban legend....

Hey curt, with this rain the dust is down.. It feels nice an cool now.. I'm thinking of going out for a hour or 3 or 4 or more..Can you come out an play?

The outlaws are coming over.. and I dissected the MJ today...

No drugs here... I actually felt the liquid stuff.... maybe the JEEP Gods were crying cause I cut an MJ in half... :shocked:

Curt

Xtreme XJ said:
Hell is this clear liquid stuff dropping out of the sky ? Flashing in the sky & then a rumble...

End of Days ???

Curt

Get used to it... picked up the 2009 farmers almanac today for some light reading.. Its looking like a cold wet winter if the pattern follows history.. but who really knows anyways...

Clean-RC said:
Get used to it... picked up the 2009 farmers almanac today for some light reading.. Its looking like a cold wet winter if the pattern follows history.. but who really knows anyways...
:clap: :thumbup: :farmer:

I was out at Prado today and watched the anvil heads build all day.

Clean-RC said:

Light reading... :laugh3:

It would be nice... for awhile...

Curt

Back