• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend plans

supsa

NAXJA Forum User
Just seeing what going on this weekend with everyone else. Today I'm cleaning up the yard and getting the XJ ready for saturday night. Saturday is my 2 year olds b-day. So the party starts there. After a good meal and plenty of hanging with the kids we are heading out for a little night wheelin. Oh ya start late and come home early(or sleep in the rig with a hang over). Sunday will be a recovery day. Monday back to work. :tears: Should be a good weekend

Well today I'm going to have Lyle come over and we're going to look at my steering and possibly trim my front fenders...plus I have a court date today. Going to a mitigation hearing for my stop sign infraction ticket.

Tomorrow I'm going wheeling with the PNWJeep group at Evans creek, hopefully that will go well.

Then Sunday I have work again...and I get my year review (meaning a raise!) so hopefully that will go well.

~Scott

This would be a great weekend to go weelin but...

I have a weekend of racing planned. Tonight, World of Outlaws at Skagit Speedway. Sunday, Demo Derby, Schoolbus racing, and rollover contest at Evergreen speedway. I Love my Wife. I Love my Wife.

Normally I'm not a good spectator but we have a 10 Month old, I'm house hung, and we found a babysitter:party:

What else is goin on around the PS?

As most people I wheel with know my 2 year old is with me every trip. BUT THIS ONE. So bring on the wheelin and :cheers:

supsa said:
Just seeing what going on this weekend with everyone else. Today I'm cleaning up the yard and getting the XJ ready for saturday night. Saturday is my 2 year olds b-day. So the party starts there. After a good meal and plenty of hanging with the kids we are heading out for a little night wheelin. Oh ya start late and come home early(or sleep in the rig with a hang over). Sunday will be a recovery day. Monday back to work. :tears: Should be a good weekend

PM me night wheeling might be worth getting off my arse and changing out yokes on my 30

Last weekend before school starts. Any other takers

florence
P8290088.jpg

Holy plans batman

This was when one of my buddies came back into town from Iraq

boose.jpg

Back