• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks to Anthony (98RExj)

89cherokeexj

NAXJA Forum User
Finally got my fenders cut, and also found a roof rack at the junk yard for 20 bucks.....here's a pic..

jeepfenders.jpg

its nice that your cooler gets it own purple rollaround stool... now get to work on that basketball hoop!

:D

Ha HA I know I know the basketball hoop was suppose to come down a while back, but the kids still play with it so....I guess there is where it stays...haha

Well I will get some better pics when I can actually move the Jeep out from under there, it's taken apart right now....:rof:

GrimmJeeper said:
its nice that your cooler gets it own purple rollaround stool...

If I could actually wrench on my own rig I would steal that purple stool. It matches my bumpers.

Yah I find it funny that I put a picture to show my newly cut fenders, and my roof rack (that you cant see very well), and I get comments on the rolling stool and the basketball hoop. Sometime I just dont get it, maybe I will just stop posting pictures up, because it seems no one appreciates them anymore....

BajaCurt said:
Isn't that an Airbus a319 up in the sky too?? :)
Nope, sorry, obviously its an A320.

89cherokeexj said:
Yah I find it funny that I put a picture to show my newly cut fenders, and my roof rack (that you cant see very well), and I get comments on the rolling stool and the basketball hoop. Sometime I just dont get it, maybe I will just stop posting pictures up, because it seems no one appreciates them anymore....
its supposed to be funny. :rolleyes:

nice job on the cut! lol.

i still like the stool tho, i think im gunna have to make a creeper cooler next summer :D

Dammm im really digginn that stool, oh your jeep is ok too !!

Just Fu_kin With Ya !!

its ok man, its just that weve seen pics of cut fenders, and roof racks LOTS, lookin good.....oh ya--- NO:bawl:

BajaCurt said:
I always get a kick out of how some peeps study these pics.
Isn't that an Airbus a319 up in the sky too?? :)

Yeah, I usually have to take 3 pics before I get a good one that just shows the subject, and nothing else. I take a pic and then look at it on the LCD "damn, can't have that leak showing" take another "damn, can't have that jury rigged part showing" take another "damn, can't have this or that in the background" because someone will make a comment about it, hehe. I know, I'm no fun.

89cherokeexj said:

People here joke around A) because they like you B) Because they think you can handle it C) Because they think they are funny D) Because they have nothing else better to do, Or E) Because they are jerks..

Don't make me break out the Drama Llamma pic.. :laugh3:

Anywho.. cool. post some close-ups when you get a chance..

E

Back