• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Am I Too Much of a Brown Neck??

Monkey55

NAXJA Forum User
King of Bling I am Not....

2803988753_1f0c9242a2.jpg

2804835558_de8850bd5b.jpg

It feels like I'm becoming more and more like I should move to the 909.

I just need to chop the doors and remove the hatch.. :gee:

(I should have never sold my tire roof rack :bawl: )

E

erikwylie said:
Truly Brown Neck!!!! or Getto or Mexican????

Thanks Erik, tat means something coming from you. ;)

GrimmJeeper said:
i see no spray on chrome. brown fail.

:D

Just wait... There's time. :cheers:

Clean-RC said:
Nothing wrong with making due with what you have..

I wonder how long I can get away with that line?? You inspired me to install a wide-screen gps..

2231393074_fc0f839e7d_m.jpg

E

Ghetto that aint ghetto, Ghetto is not using any straps at all and using your left had to hold down the tire while you drive.... thats how we do it

cds36 said:
Ghetto that aint ghetto, Ghetto is not using any straps at all and using your left had to hold down the tire while you drive.... thats how we do it
or your pinche cousin! "hold this tire ese, its only a couple blocks puto wtf?!"

cds36 said:

Now that's what I'm talking about.. You should have seen me with Billy's trailer on top. I DID have my arm out the window to hold it down.. :dunce:

No offense to the 909'ers.... but come on... :spin1: You know what I'm talking about..

I'm impressed.. It took more than 2 hours for this thread to go down the toilet. :thumbup: Way to go. We're making progress. Little steps at a time.. Before you know it, we'll be back to that warm & fuzzy group we used to be.. :roll:

Now if Rick didn't show a pic of his Butt Buggy........ :moon: we could be talking about the requirements of being a Brown or Red Neck.. :wierd: lol.

I think I will go and get some black racket straps.. Thanks Dewey.

E

Back