• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

any hockey fans

besthaticouldo

NAXJA Forum User
are there any hockey fans in so cal?

the seasons about to start in about a month and i was wondering if anyone was interested in going to a ducks or kings game? i usually hit about 25-30 games a year between the two...

I was a San Diego Gulls fan way back in the day, but have not been to any hockey brawls in many years.

Strange thing is, I LOVE watching playoff hockey. It seems as though they get more serious during the playoffs.

besthaticouldo said:

the seasons about to start in about a month and i was wondering if anyone was interested in going to a ducks or kings game? i usually hit about 25-30 games a year between the two...

I'm a fan.

I would probably be interested in seeing a game or two in Anaheim...

when the Sharks are in town.

Jump This said:
I was a San Diego Gulls fan way back in the day, but have not been to any hockey brawls in many years.

Gulls hockey was fun.. but they no longer exist. Being absorbed into the East Coast Hockey League proved to be too costly.

yeah, im a fan here, im going to go to a game this year, probably when either the flyers or avalanche come into anahiem...
besthaticouldo said:

ocean_jet said:
I'm a fan.

I would probably be interested in seeing a game or two in Anaheim...

when the Sharks are in town.

Gulls hockey was fun.. but they no longer exist. Being absorbed into the East Coast Hockey League proved to be too costly.

holy shit! another sharks fan! what are the odds?!

blazair...that was funny...lol

and its cool to see some hockey fans here.

yea i tried out for the gulls and did a few practices with them...never went anywhere really, it was about the time the franchise was dying.

cool to see some fans...maybe we'll have a gtg at a ducks game or something

besthaticouldo said:
another sharks fan! what are the odds?!

maybe we'll have a gtg at a ducks game or something

You're a Sharks fan? That's great!

Sharks in Anaheim this year...
Fri, Oct 17
Sun, Mar 15
Sun, Apr 5

Since they are all weekends... I could probably do any one of them.

Jump This said:
I LOVE watching playoff hockey. It seems as though they get more serious during the playoffs.

They definately turn it up a few notches during the playoffs.
I have been known to make the trip to Staples Center...but it was to cheer on the Ducks!!!
And the eye candy at Ducks games is worth the price of admission. Gotta love those OC rich girls that love hockey.
I used to get comp'd tickets from a vendor...6 rows from the glass, great seats.
So all you fans of out of town teams....bring it on...let's go to the Honda Center and watch the Ducks kick some @ss....oops can I say @ss anymore (don't want this thread deleted)

Old time hockey.

hockey.jpg

:D

Detroit Red wings. When they are in town I will show up. Nothing like watching the oldest (average age of team) kick the crap out of the king and the ducks, and most any other team in the NHL.

All else fails I will check out the Ontario Reign.

Back