• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 engine 4sale

chrslefty

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys i have a 89 renix style complet engine 4 sale i need this gone befor the end of the week !! will take any cash or traid offers !!will delive with in reason !!

engin has over 300 000 miles was starting to run hot when pulled ! i was gonna rebuild it but didnt have the time or cash !! im outa my house on fri and i need it gone plz help if you can !!

If that is my old motor, the reason it was running hot was a vacuum leak on the fuel rail causing it to dump WAY to much fuel. The new engine did the same thing until I found it. So, it actually ran GREAT when pulled and had just passed emissions a few months before I pulled it.

If this is NOT my old motor, then disregard!!

Lata

AZRockRunner said:
If that is my old motor, the reason it was running hot was a vacuum leak on the fuel rail causing it to dump WAY to much fuel. The new engine did the same thing until I found it. So, it actually ran GREAT when pulled and had just passed emissions a few months before I pulled it.

If this is NOT my old motor, then disregard!!

Lata

yes thats the one !!

Back