• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

head count for the extravaganzza

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
who are you bringing? we need a head count to make sure we dont all starve to death or run our of beer next weekend.

quote the list and add yourself.

1.) Grimm +1

Me, 3 friends. - 5 gal keg, 100 jello shots, sandwiches, water. Maybe other stuff. I think there should be a very simple list of what ur bringing also. Right after who's coming.

Oh and I will be pulling up to my site on sat moring. I ask that no one be parked in my driveway when I get there. I will be towing my jeep on a trailer and won't be going tent to tent lookin for what dipship can't repect that request and may just have to pull the buggy up on your ride and from there it all will go down hill I'm sure. Thanks

well this is kinda meant so that we have an adequate headcount for people that want to bring mass quantities to share...hence the idea...i want to bring some ribs for the grill but want to make sure there's enough so everyone can have some...

1.) Grimm +1
2.) 1xfloppy +1
3.) SIlverslk +0
4.) Skwerly + GirlySkwerly :)
5.) SANTA +1
6.) RobertTK +3
7.) Brendan +0

ROBERTK said:
Me, 3 friends. - 5 gal keg, 100 jello shots, sandwiches, water. Maybe other stuff. I think there should be a very simple list of what ur bringing also. Right after who's coming.

Oh and I will be pulling up to my site on sat moring. I ask that no one be parked in my driveway when I get there. I will be towing my jeep on a trailer and won't be going tent to tent lookin for what dipship can't repect that request and may just have to pull the buggy up on your ride and from there it all will go down hill I'm sure. Thanks

Good luck. my guess is that it's going to be a free for all clusterfuck. I'll be on my bike, so i won't be in your spot. But I don't foresee people roping off areas so that it's convenient for other people.

ROBERTK said:

for christs sake Rob read a little eh?

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=964990 :D

Jump This said:
So...when the heck is this thing anyway?

I'm planning on making it out to BB this weekend.
Is it this weekend?

:huh:
its sept 5th-7th. jeezus everloving tits does anyone read anything around here??? :eek:

just for you Rick, i guess you missed the 2 other threads about it that have been going on for the last 2 months.

alzhiemers.jpg

:D

Sheet i might not make it. Well When I signed up I had a job that would pay for the repairs to the heep. Since then not much has become on the heep except the AGR steering. Damn jeep I can drive now with the booger that hangs from my nose. Great, steering doesnt help with the empty housing for a front axle. Damn 2wd doesnt help at all right now.

1.) Grimm +1
2.) 1xfloppy +1
3.) SIlverslk +0
4.) Skwerly + GirlySkwerly :)
5.) SANTA +1
6.) RobertTK +3
7.) Brendan +0
8.Ben + 4-8.......

Back