• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

to and from moab

Woodstock

NAXJA Forum User
hi,

I'm there for the first time (coming from Austria) and so i wanna see what's on the way there and back from moab.
so i thought to do a 2 day trip to moab (starting in LA ... death valley ... Las Vegas / Las Vegas ... Moab).
and back i wanna do Moab .... Monument Valley .... Grand Canyon (there for the night and maybe a whole day) / Grand Canyon .... Johnson Valley / Back to LA

Is there anyone who wanna do the same trip? Or just parts of it?

Rainer :wave:

You have a lot of faith in Sequoia's Jeep, don't you? :D

Rainer

When are you arriving in the States? And when are you heading for Moab?

Stephan

xjohnnyc said:
You have a lot of faith in Sequoia's Jeep, don't you? :D

that's why i want to have another one with me :roflmao:

I'm in LA on 4th of October (if there is not flight delay I arrive in the night from 3rd to 4th). Then I have to do some shopping (Need stuff for Moab and so).
So I think the 6th and 7th would be the day to get to Moab.

and the 12th, 13th and 14th are the days to get from Moab via Monument Valley, Grand Canyon to LA.
Flight back is on 17th morning (but I wanna have a few days in LA again)

All dates are "about-dates" ... so there can be changes (if anything happens or so).

I may be in for the drive from LA -->Moab.

What kind of shopping do you need to do? If you need any camping gear, I could probably help in that regards.

karstic said:
I may be in for the drive from LA -->Moab.

What kind of shopping do you need to do? If you need any camping gear, I could probably help in that regards.

that would be great. as Geoff wrote - i need no camping gear .... i can use his.
i don't know what i really need in moab as i wasn't there before.

Rainer

Back