• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cool concert in 29 Palms!!

Darky

NAXJA Forum User
Come see Disciple and Darryl Worley play on base...for FREE! That's right no charge and the gate will be open to anyone wanting to come on and see the show. Yes, there is a catch, its a Christian outreach and Pastor Raul Ries will be there and he will be giving the Gospel. If you're already saved, come out and see the show, hear a great speaker. If you're not saved, there will be no pressure to give any money, no pressure to come up and be saved, just a good message followed by a great live band. I've seen Disciple before and their great live. Haven't really heard anything bout Darryl Worley.

Link to info

Raul's story is an awesome example of what God can do if you give your life over to Him. Here's the link to his testimony

He wrote a short book about it, From Fury to Freedom. Good read.

P.S: Its on October 25th, so you've got plenty of time to make plans if you want to be there.

Disciple is hard rock, Darryl Worley appears to be countryish.

Last edited:
If you're not saved come up and be saved because it is cooler up there.. Hey darky this is on the base? How hard will it be to find? I don't want to get shot at....

take hwy 62 to adobe turn left go all the way down...youll come to the main gate...if they dont let you on call me i can sponsor you to get on base.
scottmcneal said:
If you're not saved come up and be saved because it is cooler up there.. Hey darky this is on the base? How hard will it be to find? I don't want to get shot at....

jeeperjohn said:
Is this that headbangin for jesus stuff? :D
Lately I've been listening to alot of Christian rock and it's pretty good. For me it's nice to get the hard music I like while still listening to Christian stuff. If Skillet and/or Decyfer Down ever play a show near you, go see em, definitely worth it...so long as you don't mind not moshing. :D

Damn you never fail to impress.

TheWarWagon said:
I was just being a smartass, trying to counterbalance the jesus rock. :shhh:

Last edited:
Back