• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm TOTALLY voting for Obama now that I've seen this

Obama makes Kerry look safer.

Everyone of those people on that video are on my hit list now! :wierd:

McCain is going to win, but the problem is both of the people running for president are liberals.

WTF? Clay Aiken? Another reason not to vote for Obama right there next to inexperience :D

Thank you for putting that up. I can add a whole bunch more names of people I hate to the list. That will help when picking movies out especially.

Obama=:hang: He don't even have a American NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the HELL are you obama people thinking!!!

That video is so FAKE!!!!!!

They are paid alot of money to do that $hit!!!!!!!!

More money than you and i make!

I was disappointed that Cookie Monster was not apart of it...I waited and waited.

I'm going to bill the DNC for time lost...

There's a few performers in that video that aren't even US Citizens.

Did some googling and found a couple articles that reported that Obama hired Joss Stone (who also appears in the video) to write the song. She's a British Citizen.

Apparently Obama has so little faith in America that he wouldn't even consider an American song writer/performer.

obama-NOPE.gif

man i couldn't even make it through the whole thing. can i have some cool aid too?

YELLAHEEP said:
There's a few performers in that video that aren't even US Citizens.

Did some googling and found a couple articles that reported that Obama hired Joss Stone (who also appears in the video) to write the song. She's a British Citizen.

Apparently Obama has so little faith in America that he wouldn't even consider an American song writer/performer.

Don't be so naive, non U.S. citizens have been voting in our elections for years. :p

Who cares?

If this kind of thing is what you use to base your vote on, you probably shouldn't vote at all.

buschwhaked said:
Who cares?

If this kind of thing is what you use to base your vote on, you probably shouldn't vote at all.

No, you've got it all backwards...

This is the kind of thing I base my video rentals on...

:D
Robert

buschwhaked said:
Who cares?

Who cares? Well I do for one - thought I'd made that pretty clear. I don't like his politics, his choices, his positions, his...... anything.

And that's EXACTLY why I SHOULD vote. I care, and I'm not an Obama fan, so my vote will count against yours. If I didn't vote, there'd be one less vote for what I believe is right.

I don't hate ya for being a Democrat brutha! I just feel sorry for ya! :D

Mudderoy said:
Don't be so naive, non U.S. citizens have been voting in our elections for years. :p

Huh? Who said anything about voting?

I was simply commenting on his apparent lack of value in Citizenship.

Maybe I took your post a little too literally, but I don't get the "voting" connection.

Back