• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Team Vigilane M5 having a blast so far!!

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
I figured I'd throw this up here...

My buddy who lost his Lotus, decided to just fly to New York, and buy an M5 out there to drive back here. That makes 4 total E39 M5's on the rally. Which is pretty awesome.

Here's the blog from the SpeedTV Camera man riding with Beef:

http://akaoutfront.blogspot.com/2008/08/rolling-in-team-vigilante-m5.html

Check out the mullet wig hahaha

2damvbc.jpg

2jflo9y.jpg

Should probably blur out the 77 ford in the background. Its funny to see it in the background of a pic of a highend euro. haha

that pile of crap runs 9's:roflmao:why does the plate read 'runs15s" then:wierd:

crazyjim said:
Haha, that's just beef, he's the most redneck asian you'll ever meet. He's got a 9 second chevelle with a plate that reads "RUNS15S" he also rocked the mullet wig on the last rally as well. Can't find any pics though

20161104_l.jpg

hellbilly04 said:
that pile of crap runs 9's:roflmao:why does the plate read 'runs15s" then:wierd:
its a sleeper! you shoulda seen my buddies 8.60 mustang. looked like he pulled it out of a junkyard. it was scary fast.

hellbilly04 said:
just busting your balz there Jimmy...I'm board & have no one else to pick on...
Ok good lol, I figured you of all people being into muscle and what not knew it wasn't how it's wrapped, rather what's inside :D

Believe it or not he ran that pass on a small block, stroked 396 I believe, or close to it. Forged internals with a dual stage N20 setup. Suspension's stock lol.

someday when I get my GS shipped out here, I can get to work on that. massive torque but geared for the strip

Back