• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DUST JUNKIES RACING NEEDS HELP

mobil1syn

NAXJA Forum User
Dave Cole just broke the bell housing at mile marker 10 in the BITD Vegas To Reno race.... they've got someone heading into Vegas now to get the part.

99 TJ AX15, 6 cyl manual...

Call Nicole (702) 210-9987 ASAP if you've got one or can help!!!

Thanks!!!

IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE CALL NICOLE OR ME CHRIS @ 951-675-8224

couldnt find a vegas section.

Hey guys, any one have one!? They at least need to get the rig off the course and are having a helluva time getting a bell housing. Sounded pretty urgent on the phone a few minutes ago lol

scrappy again said:
Hey guys, any one have one!? They at least need to get the rig off the course and are having a helluva time getting a bell housing. Sounded pretty urgent on the phone a few minutes ago lol

I may have what he needs, I have a bellhousing here. I am pretty sure that it is for the external slave.

I am in the HD if you dont have a solution let me know, I will shoot pics and get them to who needs them.

Leep

I just talked to my buddy. He was out there shooting pictures at Mile 11.5 all day. He said he stopped and talked to them on the way out, but there wasn't much he could do for them.

He did say they were very close to a graded dirt road that ran "all the way out" for what it's worth.

Ride'on,

~C!~

Jump This said:
(Us Jeep guys will never hear the end of it now, 'I knew I should have raced with a Toyota.')

That bell housing is a Japanese part, BTW.....

Back