• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

X trail/Cleg run Sunday Aug.24th

socal billl

NAXJA Forum User
A few of us are running 2n17x and Cleg on Sunday.
We'll be meeting at the 15/138 interchange (in the Chevron parking lot)
Meeting time is 7:00 A.M. We will head for the trail at 7:30.
We will be running the X Trail first. Some people know it as "Cleghammer" or "Pilot Rock". It's a short trail with terrain similar to Cleg. If you like Cleg you'll have fun on this trail.
From there we're headed to Cleg. We'll be running from the Silverwood side.
Post up if you're going to join us-

silverslk said:
yeah, my thought exactly. Too early to make it to cleg let alone around the 138 (or whatever it is) and to there. haha
Dude! It's only one more offramp- It may take a while to run both trails and a couple of guys wanted to wheel before it got too hot.

Don't think im gonna be able to make it... im starting to have real doubts in my brakes and need to get that situated before i roll down a hill and can't stop. hahaha

JOe

KingOfTheHill said:
Don't think im gonna be able to make it... im starting to have real doubts in my brakes and need to get that situated before i roll down a hill and can't stop. hahaha

JOe
You still have a couple of days to get it sorted out:roflmao:

Have to work tomorrow... I have little time and even less money.... car payment, union dues, jeep and saturn registration and almost a 600 trip to the hospital for 1 freaking shot from an infection on my toe... Im tapped out this month... and the HEEP needs brakes and tires... Time to go sell some sperm. lol

JOe

Ryno XJ said:
Nice pics, when's the next run?
im down for sunday if anyone doesnt go to dumptrucks. i cant make it up the hill.:mad:

98RExj said:
im down for sunday if anyone doesnt go to dumptrucks. i cant make it up the hill.:mad:
i'll hook you up and drag you up if you want, i have to stop at the pass anyway to cool down haha.

GrimmJeeper said:
i'll hook you up and drag you up if you want, i have to stop at the pass anyway to cool down haha.
hahah i got my towbar ready:laugh:

Back