• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone have an idea where I might be able to buy these stripes?

LittleRedXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Some joker decided to scrape off the rear portion on the passenger side, sometime before last Thursday when I noticed it. What the heck is with people? Its been mentioned on here before that these were probably dealer-special, do I have any hope of replacing these? Its going to drive me crazy if I can't. Maybe its time I admit that I'm OCD...

DSC_0237.jpg

Cool, thanks everyone. I'll snap some closer pics and contact that place, see what they say. Maybe for kicks I'll stop by and ask the local dealer, see what they would charge for them. :eek: I did swear I'd never go back there, but hey, it wouldn't be the first time I lied about such things.

Oh, its not a CD, its a magnet. My wife tried to put it on the hatch. She just couldn't understand why it wouldn't stick. Then she figured it was actually a sticker and started peeling it off the magnet. :rof:

Back