• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DNC ID tags have an upsidown flag on them

RTicUL8

NAXJA Forum User
LOL!

Mr. O with his purdy head sticking out of an upsidown flag...

23i6pfc.jpg

and no, I'm not going
fing06.gif

Last edited:
If that is real...LMAO. It rings true though, for the meaning of an upside-down flag.

Glenn B said:
If that is real...LMAO. It rings true though, for the meaning of an upside-down flag.

Yes it would be amusing with that factored in...

However I don't believe it's real, looks like too much of an amateur job (and you know no matter how much you like or dislike them democrats really like to make things look good!)

Next week is going to be uter chaos down here. I work right in the middle of downtown and Obama is going to staying in the Westin right across the street from my building. Ooo I cant wait!

Last edited:
YELLAHEEP said:
Yep, sounds official now...... a DNC representative told our local news that the credentials are real but that it only depicts a "stylized flag, not a real flag".
sounds like a crappy attempt at damage control by a lousy spinmeister

And I highly doubt Obama had anything to do with the design.

buschwhaked said:
And I highly doubt Obama had anything to do with the design.

I know, we'd like to think so. But it sure is possible. After all, the DNC is the single most important event for the Democratic Party and he's the big ticket. I'd think he'd be particularly interested in how he's being portrayed for this event....... :dunno:

But one thing for certain, if the people he delegates to handle his promotion are this clueless...... it speaks volumes about his ability to chose good people to work for him.

YELLAHEEP said:
But one thing for certain, if the people he delegates to handle his promotion are this clueless...... it speaks volumes about his ability to chose good people to work for him.

They're Democrats...that's a given. Are you honestly surprised? ;)

He probably doenst even know what the Amerincan Flag looks like considering he wont wear a flag pin. But then again he did wear one once and they asked him why he decided to and he replied " because a veteran gave it to me and I felt obligated to wear it" what kind of BS is that. You should never feel obligated to represent your country!

It looks like the Dems have admited that they are in trouble, afterall a flag flown upside down is the international sign for distress. Unless you are Japan or Germany.

~Alex

obama-no-patriot.jpg

Another fine example of why he doesn't deserve ANYONE'S vote.

A few things I've noticed/read/heard.
The stars in the image are on his shirt. If you look closely, you can make out the collar. Looks like a polo shirt.
cred_1.jpg

cred_2.jpg

The thing is holographic. When you tilt it one way, all you see is the flag. Tilt it the other way and you see Obama in a blue shirt w/white stars. You've seen it straight on. This bit was told to me by a trusted friend. His mother put in the volunteer time and got her pass today. He also said that it's a lot bigger than he expected. I told him that I want to see it afterwards. Wonder if they'll be allowed to leave with them? hehe

All that being said, as a American and a veteran, I'm pretty offended by this. And I'm pretty fawkin thick skinned. I don't even necessarily take issue with the flag being displayed upside down (I don't believe that there is any way it's an accident or coincidental). If he believes that we are a nation in distress, I'm fine with that. He is entitled to believe what he chooses to. What really gets me though is his refusal to STAND BY HIS STATEMENT! At least that might have shown some balls, but to put something like that out there and then to pretend it didn't happen when called on it?! Pussy.

Nice, I can tell you one thing. If somehow that poor excuse of a human being does somehow get elected by all the capatalist tree hugging hippies I will fly a flag upside down in my yard every day until he is gone! And even if it was a shirt it was planned to be an upside down flag i'll bet!

Back