• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finally have an xj.

rockhead

NAXJA Forum User
Well I have been lurking on this sight for a while. Have not posted much because my trail rig is a yj. But now I have a xj also so I figured I should post up a picture.
1n04newjeep1001.jpg

Thanks "don35414" the rims look great!

rockhead said:
Well I have been lurking on this sight for a while. Have not posted much because my trail rig is a yj. But now I have a xj also so I figured I should post up a picture.
1n04newjeep1001.jpg

Thanks "don35414" the rims look great!

Not enough trail damage!

bring it over let me look at it and the next time you drive it you can blame it on me for breaking...everyone else does...
erikwylie said:
Not enough trail damage!

I'm guessing it has the factory "Up Country" package?

Mudderoy said:
I'm guessing it has the factory "Up Country" package?
Not really sure. In this picture I had just finished a budget boost on it. But even before that it seemed to sit about an inch higher.
Here is a similar before picture.
1n04newjeep033.jpg

It looks just like my 98. I read that the Up Country package suspension was 1" higher. Check the driver's side rear window for an Up Country sticker. At least that is where mine is. It's on the inside of the window between the spare and the factory tenting, so it is hard to see.

Hmmm is that a skid plate on the gas tank? Maybe Up Country then. Really pretty Jeep, the only way it could be better would for it to be red. ;)

Back