• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

07 Rubicon Moab wheels with Mud terrains

Lifted91cherokee

NAXJA Forum User
i have a perfect set of 2007 Jeep Rubicon Moab wheels with Near new Bfg muds on them. These are the machined finish with silver inbetween the spokes. These are the 17" wheels. They are in excellent condition. I Baught these yesterday and the deal fell through on the xj i was buying so they are now up for sale. 600.00 obo or trade for a good gun plus cash. Let me know if interested. 602-321-7579

The lug pattern is 5 on 5 1/2 and the tires are like a
32.08 by 10.03 i think. I have a set of these tires on my xj with some 17 soft 8's and they look sexy but they are heavy, (tires perform GREAT!!!!!)

The 2007+ Rubicon JK's are 17x7" wheels with the 5x5" bolt pattern (not the 5x4.5" of the XJs/TJ's). They are not 5x5 1/2" either like older Jeeps. If it is the stock tires of the JK rubicons they are about 31.7" tall (265/70/17 if I remember correctly). These will not bolt up to an XJ without adapters/spacers or axle swap...

Back