• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sinking cars and drinking beer

Darky

NAXJA Forum User
Not at the same time tho, of course;)

Got the Focus stuck today...that was fun. I also tried a new beer. Afterward...:D
Got a haircut, when I went to leave I decided to go around behind the building and exit onto a smaller street rather than making a left onto a bigger street. The sand was much deeper and softer than it looked. I have a cell phone pic but I'm lazy. I'll put it up tomorrow. ;) Tried calling you Cory, but you didn't answer. So I had the wife bring mine over and we popped it out no prob...

The beer was quite good. It's Young's Luxury Double Chocolate Stout. Very tasty. First time having a chocolate beer, and I was impressed. I didn't expect to taste the chocolate flavor, but it had a nice aftertaste of unsweetened dark chocolate. I recommend trying it. Very creamy and thick like a Guinness stout without as strong of a bitter taste.

Young's Chocolate Stout is YUMMY!!!!

:cheers:

man what time was this? my phone was dead if it was an hour after work!
Darky said:
Not at the same time tho, of course;)

Got the Focus stuck today...that was fun. I also tried a new beer. Afterward...:D
Got a haircut, when I went to leave I decided to go around behind the building and exit onto a smaller street rather than making a left onto a bigger street. The sand was much deeper and softer than it looked. I have a cell phone pic but I'm lazy. I'll put it up tomorrow. ;) Tried calling you Cory, but you didn't answer. So I had the wife bring mine over and we popped it out no prob...

The beer was quite good. It's Young's Luxury Double Chocolate Stout. Very tasty. First time having a chocolate beer, and I was impressed. I didn't expect to taste the chocolate flavor, but it had a nice aftertaste of unsweetened dark chocolate. I recommend trying it. Very creamy and thick like a Guinness stout without as strong of a bitter taste.

Yeah, it just about 5 pm. My phone isn't cooperating with putting the pic on my comp so I'll figure it out elseways

rpraterxj said:
Young's Chocolate Stout is YUMMY!!!!

:cheers:

OK, two NAXJA members is enough convincg for me. I see it on the shelf all the time and have wanted to try it.

Once the bottles are all gone from the shelves of the Stone 12th Anniv ale, I'm game. Actually just bought one of those bottles today.

The litre growler I had a week ago was not enough :D

Back